CPD and Certificate of Registration courses require full payment to confirm your enrolment. All other courses require a minimum, non-refundable payment of a third of your total course cost to confirm enrolment. Payment plans are only offered for courses over $1500. We note that accredited training does not attract GST.
Should a student wish to withdraw from training or cancel their enrolment, the student will still be liable for full course fees after commencement. Commencement is defined as the receipt of your Welcome Pack which includes the Student Handbook and Course Materials.
Course Fee Inclusions
- All training and assessments are required for learners to achieve their qualification.
- All learning resources and course materials for each learner unless otherwise stated.
- RPL Assessment where applicable.
- All classes (this does not apply to distance learners)
- Full office and trainer support.
- A completed statement of attainment with a record of units completed.