Skills Support for 40 Years and Older

Government Funding for Over 40’s

If you are between 40 and 70 years of age and have considered completing a real estate license upgrade course to either a Class 2 or a Class 1, you may be eligible to receive up to $2,200 of your training fees covered by the government.

The payment assistance would reflect 75% of the total cost of the nominated training program with the remaining 25% being paid by the participant.

Who is eligible?

  • Anyone aged between 40 and 70 who has not previously received such funding.
  • Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents.
  • Anyone currently employed or at risk of entering the income support system or unemployed within 12 months and not registered with an Australian Government employment services provider.


  • There are limited places available each financial year so it is imperative to get in quickly.
  • Busy at Work is the skills checkpoint provider and they will assess your suitability.
  • Please do not enrol directly into courses and pay fees yourself as this will affect your ability to receive the benefits.

If you are interested in completing your training using this method, please use the contact form below and we will be in touch to get this process started for you.

Real estate courses
Skills Support for 40 Years and Older


Contact form for Over 40 candidates
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.