If you are aged between 40 and 70 you may be eligible to receive up to $2,200 of your training fees covered by the government.
The participant or employer must also make a contribution to the fees.
Who is eligible?
- You must be aged between 40 and 70.
- You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- You must be currently employed or at risk of entering the income support system or unemployed within 12 months and not registered with an Australian Government employment services provider.
- There are limited places available each financial year so it is imperative to get in quickly.
- In NSW, VERTO is the skills checkpoint provider and they will assess your suitability. You must not enrol and pay yourself.
If you are interested in completing your training using this method, please use the contact form below and we will be in touch to get this process started for you.