4 2 3
133 Oaks Ave Dee Why
Agency:LJ Hooker Dee Why
Date:28th of October 2017
This classic Dee Why beach house is one of only an exclusive handful of freestanding homes remaining on Dee why beachfront. Deceased estate offered for the first time in 40 years, literally metres to the sand, surf, restaurants and coastal parks, occupying a level North facing dual access block of approx 705 square metres. Waterside living with a combination of intimate privacy, leafy outdoor spaces, framed by landscaped gardens & sparkling ocean vistas combining a peaceful sanctuary bathed in northern sunlight with an incredible cosmopolitan coastal lifestyle; every day will feel like a holiday.
- Original well maintained spacious full brick home, with warm classic interiors
- High ceilings, timber flooring, main with ensuite, ocean views
- Convenient dual access holding with lock up garage, additional off street parking
- Let out, renovate (STCA) or design your 'forever home'
- Unique opportunity to capitalise on the fabulous views & location on offer